tirsdag 14. september 2010

Raptus (comic convention)

As I mentioned in the previous post, I took a small trip to Bergen to visit my very first comic convention. I am not a typical comic guy, collecting everything and reading everything, so just about 10 or 20 percent of the whole convention was familiar to me. But it was nevertheless a fun experience and I got a much needed inspiration.

The lovely Astrid Hansen drew her character for spectators.

Nevin Martell tells us about his book "Looking for Calvin & Hobbs", where he searches for the very shy Bill Watterson.

Mads Eriksen and me shaking hands after a rather nice chat about football, of all things, while he kindly autographed and drew in my book. Nice chap!

The one and only Don Rosa seemed to be quite relaxed as he walked around, having a chat with people who dared to go up to him and speak, like this girl. I guess he was comfortable with the size of this small Norwegian comic convention compared to the ones in his native USA.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar