onsdag 15. august 2012

The Good and the Ugly

Finally! What started well by colouring the background and such, ended up like a nightmare when colouring the actual people. I've spent probably more than ten hours on this drawing and I'm still not satisfied - I can point out many things I still want to correct, but during the closing hours I started hating this drawing and wanted to get it overwith. This chapter is hereby closed.

For those who don't know, this is a caricature based on a screenshot from the legendary spaghetti western movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" - here we see Tuco (Eli Wallach) and Blondie (Clint Eastwood).

If you plan to draw after a screenshot from this movie, I highly recommend putting on the soundtrack by Ennio Morricone while doing it. It really gets you in the spirit!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar